Saturday, June 29, 2013

Are you a lens user?

Hey everyone~ Are you a lens user? I guess most of the people are since lens is super convenient nowdays! You need no to suffer from the ugly moment when wearing the spectacle lol lol!
 Like me! I hate to wear spectacle when wearing some pretty outfits because it totally NOT MATCH!

So, I usually buy a lot of lenses one! because it's really useful when you play sports, attending some events.

I always buy the lens at the stores because I think it's more safe than buying online as you can check it by yourself whether it's good in quality or not

BUT
now! you can get your lens at http://www.glassesonline.com.my/
because
GlassesOnline.com.my offers contact lenses and eyewear from more than 100 local and international brands; Nation-wide free shipping and 30 days return policy on all orders; and Malaysia's largest selection of prescription glasses and prescription contact lenses.

and they also make buying eyewear online easier!
Orders can be placed by choosing from a variety of fashionable frames and lens colours, even customizing optical settings when necessary! Once you are satisfied with the design and style of your eyewear, just check out and choose a payment type. You can choose to pay via Credit Card, Online Banking, PayPal Bank Transfer or Cash on Delivery - it's both easy and convenient. All prescription glasses are highly customizable, so you're certain to get your order just right the first time.

it's guaranteed ! all of their eyewear are from the international brands like Ray BanGucciFreshlook
so, you don't need to worry about there's some lens that will damage your eyes ! 

And here is my colour lens from http://www.glassesonline.com.my/

 Blincon Amazing Brown 

It's really good in quality! 
I never feel uncomfortable when wearing the lens! 


 Tadaa! I am wearing the lens from glassesonline.com.my! My eyes look bigger right! hahaha! 
 Can't see the effect in the photo, but in real life, you do! 
Here is the comparison of wearing colour lens and not. (Big different huh!) 
SO! must get your lens at glassesonline.com.my to look more attractive and pretty! 

Time to shop at http://www.glassesonline.com.my/ now! They are selling various types of eyewear like
 It's so convenient! You just need to sit down ,choose what you want and buy! 3 easy step!

And now! I am telling you a good news!

You can enjoy 20RM off , with a minimum expenditure of 100RM on any product (contact lenses, sunglasses or glasses) by using this Gift Voucher! 


Valid until 31 of August only~ So, get your eyewear quickly! 

Lastly! A very big thanks to http://www.glassesonline.com.my for giving me a chance to be their ambassador  
:D
REMEMBER TO BUY THE EYEWEAR AT http://www.glassesonline.com.my ! 

Peace On Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment