Sunday, July 7, 2013

That Latte Place

Hey everyone, for who stay near ampang and love to drink coffee like me, I am going to tell you a good news! I discovered a hidden cafe at Ampang Hilir! And you would definitely love it! I fell in love with this cafe in the first sight, their ambiance is great~ It doesn't look like other cafes which stay under the aircond, yet,it is open air with lots of trees ;)

I went there on my own since no one was free..it this place, you never will feel ashamed for being alone because, everyone does! :D
 The restaurant is hidden within Yayasan Seni Berdaftar.  it only takes up a small corner at the outside of an art gallery
 I went there in the afternoon, and the cafe was packed! everyone was having their brunch 


 They only provide 6 types of breakfast , beverages and desserts~ 
Their portion is quite small but it does fulfill your tummy la! 



 View from the cafe
 I ordered omelet and english breakfast tea as my brunch
 English breakfast tea RM5
 Omelet RM11.90. It might looks simple but taste great!
 It's not only omelet la of course! inside come with feta cheese and mushroom.

since i went on my own, i couldn't try all of the dishes! So, i grabbed these from the internet! haha
 House Egg Ben is one of the best recommendations! it comes with double and single!
Double RM17.90 ( same price with the hearty breakfast)
Single RM 12.90
Too bad I don't really like poached eggs, so i ordered the omelet instead of house egg ben, but for sure, i will try it soon!
 Fruits pancake RM8.90
 Brownie
Latte

Address:
That Latte Place
333, Yayasan Seni Berdaftar, 
Persiaran Ritchie, 
Off Jalan Ampang Hilir, KL.
Business Hour:  08:00am - 05:00pm (Closed on Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment