Saturday, May 18, 2013

Polka Mori

 Elloooo!!! I am finally done with my mid-year exam! Yippie! Finally can get rid of those books yea! 
Went to publika with my bestie after the exam!




Selca with the babies :)
Actually I would like to find another coffee shop but too bad i couldn't find it -,- Finding a restaurant in Publika is too frustrating...so, we gave up and went to Namoo to have our brunch :D  
Four of us ordered the rice burger! 

 Cappuccino


 My outfit :D (taken by Bnana Lady)





 I was trying to say a "hi" to this little cute boy









  Today's style is Mori and Polka! Actually the pants was hiding in my wardrobe for 2 years and I just didn't know how to match with it..LoL! then, i saw a inspiring idea from instagram! thanks instagram :D!

Top: brands outlet
High-waist pants: KWC
Oxford shoes: Cotton on
Hat: Vincci 

That's all for today! I am going to enjoy my coming holiday pretty much! 
Bye :D! 




No comments:

Post a Comment