Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Celebration

Hey everyone! How is your Mother's Day celebration?! Mine was perfectly awesome!! Successfully surprising my mum! Heh
So, let's photos show you all!



 A simple decoration for celebration! Love bunting flags, it's too lovely~

 then, I woke up early in the morning to prepare a big breakfast for mum! Looks great yea~ 
 Love this alot! 
 Mummy with her breakfast :D
 A quick shot with dad before he go for his golf! 
Sleepy and pale face with  mum! 

After that.....

 Baskin Robbins timee! 
 I ordered this cake 3 days ago with carmen teh! ( both of us ordered the same one lol) :D
Actually i want to order another design one, but the branch dont have- -. plus, don't have pistachio favourite too, then I was like wth, pay alot of money and i got not as i wanted. but so glad that mummy said that it was  quite nice ;D 
 Mini love (I spoiled the cream one) hahaha! 
 With neighbor!
 A bunch of flower from my sis and her husband! 

Lastly! Happy Mother's Day to all of the mum! 
Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment