Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Black x White x Orange x Leopard

Hello~ Today is the last time of April, time flew fast yea D: 
I went to WhatIWear fashion event last sunday, will blog it soon! 
So, here is my outfit for the event! The dresscode was Black, White and Orange. 
By then, when i knew that the dresscode has ORANGE, I was quite vexed with it since my wardrobe doesn't have any Orange one. lol! Then I rushed to Bukit Bintang there to grab something related to it. 
 Grabbed this at Mirrocle, Fahrenheit
 Then, I matched it with the shorts but it looks so simple! I can't even match with a necklace since the collar already enough for it. So...
I sewed some pearls on it! Looks cuter right? 
haha! Mission completed! 

Photos taken by Bnana Lady :)




 Matched these outfit with Leopard print


Top: mirrocle, fahrenheit
Bottom: F Block
Sling bag: mum's
Flat : Cotton On

Hope you all like it 
and 
Stay tune for the coming post :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment