Friday, February 22, 2013

Calanthe Art Cafe, Malacca


Hello peeps! I feel like blogging tonight as I have no any mood to study. Lazy Bug ever! I have told you(s) that I will be posting about my malacca trip right? Here is it!
I went to Malacca for 2 days 1 night. Would like to stay at there for one night because we have not been to night Jonker Street before, so.. my family would like to have a try on it! Yet, it was raining everyday zzz! Then I was like a "ki siao" holding the umbrella and camera. lol.


 Calanthe Art Cafe for supper
 Got attracted by their retro design, cozy environment and of course! The stream of customers
This is the only one cafe combines 13 states' coffees of Malaysia!
 Peace!

 I am so sorry for the blurry photos , I have no idea how come my photos can be like this D:

 Toilets


 I love their decoration a lot! It's so vintage+retro! 


This is so freaking special my godness. I really got shocked when I saw this little pretty tv was with an aquarium inside! They are just too creative! 

 There are plenty of interesting coffees, teas, juices, sodas and cold drink choices
Vienna Coffee
 Lime juice
34 c madness
RM7.95
passion fruit juice combine with soda water& mint syrup 

And of course, there are also many choices of malaysian's portions too!
 Calanthe Homemade Laksa
RM7.95
Highly recommended this as the taste is so so so nice!  you just could not try exactly the same one outside anymore! 
 Seafood Tom Yam
RM6.95
Never had this kind of great tomyam before, I'm serious!
Rendang Chicken 
RM7.25
 Fantastic 4
RM7.65
Brownie with Ice-Cream
RM8.95

I definitely recommended this cafe to all of you who is reading this and I can tell you that the price of food and drinks are so reasonable
Guess how much of the total bill for all of this!
RM68 ( for 4 person)
So worth right!
 At first I thought it will up to hundred as we had been walking into those environmental cafe,most of them are with the expensive prices! Yet, this cafe is not, really worth for it!

Information about Calanthe Art Cafe :
Address : No. 11, Jalan Hang Kasturi (2nd cross st), 75200 Melaka, Malaysia.
Tel : +6062922960
Business Hour : Mon - Wed 12pm to 11pm, Thur closed, Fri 12pm to 12am, Sat 8.30am to 12am, Sun 8.30am to 11pm
GPS Coordinates TBA
Tel : +6062882960

That's all for today! I will be introducing another Cafe @ Malacca in the upcoming post!
Stay Tune

Peace On Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment