Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mix&Match Competiton

Hey peeps! Today I am going to share about a competition that I had participated in!
YEAPS! Accessories Mix&Match which organized by Vivi and Isetan!
Just feel like going for it to gain some experiences! Since I love mix and matching so much! LOL

 Tadaa! As you can see, those accessories were just put on the table, and we were ready to fight for it - -! They asked us to be gentle while fighting with it, but "fighting" at last still fighting D:
And of course, I would need a model! so I invited Bnanalady as my model! At first we have chosen Sweet Feminine as our theme! But at last depends on her outfits condition..we changed to simple cool! 
 Everyone was started to put on the accessories on their models! hahahaha!( see my shitty face- -) Dear Angie was behind me! with Jia Chi! Her pretty friend! 
And....at last! Hopefully this is okay ><

Although! we didnt win..but we gained experiences what! heh! :D
( I look so happy hahahaha) 
 Group photo! Bnanalady, New friend (JiaChi), supporter ( michelle), and two stylist ( Me and Angie) !



My outftis of the day :D (Imma in Japan YEAH) !!

BESTIE <3 p="p">

Tadaa! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment