Friday, June 6, 2014

Thursdvys, TTDI

 Went to here to get my coffee fixed after my class with my classmate :) Surprisingly it's just right behind Quar/tet Cafe ! and the environment is soo good~

Thursdvys's signature ! 






 The phone charger locker, the design is so unique right !

My favorite corner! as you know~ sunlight is soo lovely!  


 Order Ristretto + Milk + Chocolate (which means is Mocha) RM11 
Ristretto + Milk 3 oz RM8 
Their latte arts was disappointing ;( 
 And get this Mango Cheese Cake RM 10
The Cheese is rich and the texture is smooth enough !although it looks so not good! hahaha 
 My little cup of latte


 There are providing not only desserts and coffee, but still some food like scrambled eggs with salmon, lamb
spaghetti etc! And i found out the food is so inviting and come in big portion ! I will definitely try it out next time!  



Thursdvys 

22, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 1, Taman Tun Dr Ismail

Business Hours: 

Friday- Wednesday 9am-12am
Closed on Thursdays

Facebook : Thursdvys

No comments:

Post a Comment