Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quar/tet, ttdi

Another coffee date with my little darling at TTDI. We actually went to Pickle & Fig to have our brunch , but i am not going to blog it since I am more excited with Quar/tet lol hahaha
Fallen in love at the first sight, don't you?
They don't really have a big signboard there but only a tiny one. 










Comfy retro interior..and I could really spent my whole day over here without feeling bored 
 Since we already had our brunch, so we just ordered coffees and cake 
Flat White RM9
Long Black RM5
banofiee cake RM 10 
 We actually struggled for so long on choosing the cakes. -.- Then we ended up getting this Banofiee Cake because it looked prettier hahaha ! And we glad that we chosen it because it taste soooo good omg. It actually made by pie, banana ,cream and some missing ingredients lol. For those who hate cream like me, it's okay to try it out cause the cream on the top of it is not unctuous at all, I swear! 
 Another must try -- Oatmeal cookies RM 4





 My great companion 


A good spot to capture lot of photos heh 

Outfit for the day






 And a swaggie post at Pickle and Fig

 For my darl








That's all for today
 :D 


Quar/tet 
  • 21, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 7, Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
  • 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Business hours : Mon - Sun 08:00- 22:00

Facebook : Quar/tet

No comments:

Post a Comment