Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Burps and Giggles, Ipoh

Hey guys! I just finished with my part time job! Finally have some relaxing moment heh! Have been following my mom to Ipoh quite many times  for one day road trip but this time was definitely the greatest one cause I got to discover this heritage cafe in Ipoh!

 Burps and Giggles



 Never expect to find this kind of cafe in Ipoh since Ipoh is famous with the street food or hawker food but this time, it really changed my mind..! It's not only Burps and Giggles, there's still another 3 unique cafes on the same row! I will try all of them soon! I will ! (Evil Smile)


  It comes with 3 parts, and this is the middle part, a bar?

They are serving various type of burgers from 11am to 8pm
 burps and giggles' decoration is much more interesting compare to the other 3 cafes, and yes, their prices is also the same, slightly higher lol! 
 Thumbs up with their decoration !
 Vintage enough !







Smoking Area

 Vintage typewriter 

Ordered
 Cappuccino RM10
 Cempedak Cheese Cake RM10 (weird but taste great!  Must give it a try when you are here!)
 Piccolo Latte for me ! RM 10
enjoyable afternoon accompanied by a good cuppa of piccolo latte ;)
Colorful umbrella hanging on the ceiling

Get a chance to visit here if you come to Ipoh, you will fallen in love once you go in!
Believe or not! ;P 


Burps and Giggles 

  • 93 & 95 Jalan Sultan Yussuf
  • 30000 Ipoh, Perak

8.30am to 9.00pm (close on tuesday)



No comments:

Post a Comment