Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Await Cafe , Taman Danau Desa

Hey guys! Accidentally bumped into Await Cafe after having my lunch nearby there. So, once again, I didn't bring my camera along.. sigh
But gladly that I have the chance to discover it as I have been urging to come for so long ;D 
It located at the second floor of the shop-lot, opposite of RT pastry!
They don't serve coffee with latte art or espresso but serving hand-brewed coffee either hand drip or siphon 






My favorite part of the cafe, perfect combination of  white and sunlight


They do serve various type of cakes too and light meals such as Sandwiches, Salad, Mashed potato 


Ordered Honduras Coffee which has the smoky, silky, caramel sweet flavor for the cozy afternoon RM10


 Banana Chocolate comes with some nuts on the top RM10
 Cheese Cake RM10

Little cute drawing near to the entrance ! 

For me ,I still prefer western style cafes which serve coffee with latte art, so, this might be the first and the last time I come to Await, but for those who love to hand-brewed coffee, this must be the good place to sit back, relax and enjoy a good cuppa of coffee! 
;)

Await Cafe 

9-1-5, Jalan 3/109F,
Taman Danau Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur. 

Opening Hours
11:00am – 8:00pm (Mon – Fri), 
09:00am – 8:00pm (Sat – Sun)
Close on thursday



Have a nice day!











No comments:

Post a Comment