Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Urbean Avenue K

Hey there! Today I am going to blog about a cafe which hidden in Avenue K (opposite KLCC) --URBEAN (urban kitchen & coffee house)
I saw this cafe through instagram ( as you know, instagram has a lot of coffee lover), so, decided to give it a try with my bestie)


Their style is likely vintage and retro I think?

 A must scene for a cafe!

 We ordered 
 Macchiato RM8
 Cappuccino with Hazelnut RM12
(Their coffees are quite strong,just unlike we usually drink one)
So, for my opinion, it's better to order the coffee come with milk instead of macchiato as the macchiato is too bitter for me)

 For the food, I ordered Urbean's Superfood Salad RM18 which recommended by quite many people
Made with quinoa, broccoli, cucumber, pumpkin seeds and feta cheese, this salad is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals. Quinoa is one of the healthiest grains around that is gluten free and cholesterol free.



No doubt, I am good in acting..


Outfit for the day :D!




 Urbean 
  • Avenue K
  • 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mon - Sun10:00 - 22:00





No comments:

Post a Comment