Thursday, October 31, 2013

VCR Cafe, Pudu

Hey, I am back, yes! I am back! It's been an age i didn't blog..I am lazy enough yea!
Btw, since I am too bored after done with my high school life, my blogging mood is back!
So, today I am going to blog about a awesome cafe located at Pudu.
I am really fond of cafe which look like those in foreign country one, and yes! I finally found one in KL, and it's super near to my house, superb great.


 It's still new, so there's a lot of stuffs still working


 A must have in my dream cafe!

White, sunlight (absolutely what I want)




 Love this



 Lemon Cheese Cake
 Piccolo Latte


 The lemon cheese cake is sour enough, so, it's a Big Yes to us! And their piccolo latte taste good too!


 Always have the Great moment with her ;)

 Simple outfit



Lastly, crazy us! :D

VCR Cafe, 
2, Jalan Galloway, 
Pudu, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment