Thursday, November 28, 2013

Feeka coffee roasters ,Mesui


Feeka, another cafe which located at Jalan Mesui (somewhere near Raja Chulan Monorial Station) 
It's really  a good news to me when I realized that there's getting more and more cafes opened in KL but not PJ or Damansara ! So happy about this, no doubt! 

Feeka is look alike with VCR cafe which focusing on raw design, white and sunlight 
and all of this are my favorite. I really fancy natural sunlight very, very, very much ! It does give me a comfortable feeling that nothing else could supersede.

 No too much of decoration, yet, focusing on simplicity 





Too bad that I didn't bring my camera along.. so the pictures' quality is er hem..( I didn't plan to come but I just bumped into here lol lol ) 
Their food menu, they do provide breakfast , lunch and dinner. And the price of the food is quite reasonable! ( Evil smile )Another Perfect cafe to hang out! I am sure that I will pay another visit to try out their food ;)


 ordered 
 My all time favourite Piccolo Latte with Soy Milk RM 10
I actually requested for the little bear latte art but too bad they couldn't make it as using soy milk is quite hard to draw it ;( 
 Cappuccino with Soy Milk for mom RM 10
Hummingbird Cake RM 12
They only provide one type of cake that day so we had no choice.... taste of cake? so and so again D: 


Overall, this cafe is quite nice la! I have listed in my favorite cafe list as their ambiance is the way great, cozy and comfortable! I definitely will come back to Feeka! How about you? :D! 


Feeka Coffee Roasters

19, Jalan Mesui, Kuala Lumpur

Contact No : 03-2110 4599

Open Daily from 8am to 12am

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/feeka.coffeeroasters

Have a nice day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment