Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Singapore Cafes Hopping Part 1, Nylon Coffee Roasters & Flock Cafe

Hey everyone, I just got back from singapore and I just can't wait to blog all the cafes that I had hopped in the past few days ;)  ! Since I hopped about 8 cafes, (I knew it's so much ;P) , so I gonna separate into a few blog posts! Here come to the first two!

Nylon Coffee Roasters
The first stop was this Nylon Coffee Roasters, which located in the Everton Park Estate. The location is quite complicated since it's around the residential area so it should be better if you have the google map.

They only serve simple coffees - black , white or ice. 


 Just a little tiny shop and with limited seats but there's sufficient standing area inside with the long table 




 I had the 3oz coffee with milk $3.80 which commonly known as Piccolo 
Love the strong bodied of the coffee which blended so well with the milk 
Definitely is one of the best coffee in Singapore





NYLON COFFEE ROASTERS
 4 Everton Park #01-40 Singapore 080004 (nearest MRT: outram) 
Opening Hours:
Weekdays: 8.30am to 5.30pm 

                        Weekends: 9am to 6pm 
Closed on Tuesdays
Website : http://www.nyloncoffee.sg
Here goes to some scenery shots taken somewhere around Tanjong Pagar











The next day, I went to Tiong Bahru for the hopping section.
There are lot of cafes in this area, I just managed to go to 3 of them since my stomach cannot fill too much food ;O (Btw, I have blogged about a cafe in tiong bahru that called The Tastemaker Store last year) Link : The Tastemaker Store
My first stop was 
Flock Cafe at Moh Guan Terrace 
The cafe is quite conspicuous , you will definitely pass by it if you strolling around tiong bahru

  

You might know the reason why I choose to come to here x) Those white interior ... ;)









Since I was alone, so I could only manage to order one food lol 

Scrambled eggs with toast $7.5


Piccolo with skimmed milk $ 4
What a best way to start my day ;P 


Although the coffee was not good as the previous one but I truly enjoyed the moment  being in here. :) 

FLOCK CAFE
78 Moh Guan Terrace
#01-25 Singapore 162078

Opening Hours:
Monday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Wedesday – Sunday: 9.00am to 5.00pm

Will blog about my favorite Plain Vanilla Bakery in the next post! 
Stay tune ;)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment