Sunday, September 7, 2014

Myeongdong Topokki, Sunway Pyramid

Today's blog post is about Korean Street Food! Wait wait, I didn't go to Korea to have it, it's at Sunway Pyramid's Asian Avenue :D
Subway style interior



.Their Menu. Various choices of food for you to snack on
We were served by these two canned drinks all the way from korea. The pear and the rice flavor.
They named it Myeongdong Topokki, the main dish of course goes to the Topokki RM8.90 It is commonly purchased from street vendors or pojangmacha.
You can choose either normal or extra spicy, or even extra extra etc. And it served with semi hard boiled egg and bean curd. We had the extra spicy one.
 Honestly, I am not a big fan of korean food as the food always disappointed me. but this surprisingly changed my mind. The rice cakes, laced in a fiery sauce, taste really good! The rice cakes was chewy enough, unlike those i usually had one
The next, we had Karaage chicken which is one of their best seller. Crispy, juicy, tender fried chicken, best serving with the topokki! RM6.50
Kimali RM7 I found out this dish was so interesting because I never had it before.It's deep-fry laver roll with glass noodles. When it served to me, I was like, tempura seaweed glass noodles? hahaha. The owner of myeong topokki, Chloe, told me that they are the first one who brings in this Kimali to Malaysia, which means, you can only have it at here! Glad that they did this! I don't even need to go to Korea :D
We also order salmon sushi roll RM6
Urban Salada served with the homemade pineapple sauce RM5.80 Great to have this sweet and sour fresh greens after the heavy one
Our food fiesta :D


Last but not least, Thanks Myeongdong Topokki for the invitation and the great hospitality. Will definitely come back again for the food!

 Myeongdong Topokki 
Sunway Pyramid, Asian Avenue
Facebook: Myeongdong Topokki


No comments:

Post a Comment