Saturday, March 8, 2014

Breadfruits, Desa Sri Hartamas

Hey peeps! Sorry that I have been missing for almost one month since I was too lazy to update the blog heh ! Btw! Today, I am going to blog about one of my favorite spot for brunch.
Breadfruits in Desa Sri Hartamas ( Just 5km away from Publika)





I have been here for twice, the first time by my own and the second time with my bestie, celebrating my birthday lol :D
You can see how much do I love on their food right? haha




 They are selling some fresh  fruits and some organic stuffs! such as wild honey, nuts, bukit tinggi free-range eggs etc


They are serving 100% natural, healthy and balanced meals. That's why I am so in love with it.
 The prices of the food is consider cheap and affordable compare to others 
 flipping over the menu,you can see the benefits of eating the free-range eggs, mushroom, avocado and arugula 
 Tried their smoked salmon breakfast platter when I paid the first visit. What can I say is their scrambled free-range eggs was the way awesome!It totally melt in your mouth and you have no time to masticate them . I wonder how they cook it lol .
RM 24.80, serving with coffee or tea and a cup of fresh juice 
YES, you only pay RM24.80 and get all of this! sooo good right haha ( and of course some tax la) 


Trying out the satisfry-up for the second time, and it's so satisfying . A very big thumb up for the sausage, taste like heaven lol! hahaha
 And of course! come with coffee and juice too! RM22.80
Bestie had the rosemary salmon spaghetti RM16.80



So happy with the meal lol hehe


 Grab some fruits before going back ! 

Outfit for the day

 long dress from forever 21 Japan which only costed me about 40+ 
new bag from Japan too!
(I gonna blog about my japan trip soon, stay tunee)


 Didn't had any fancy celebration on my birthday yet just a simple day with my 12 years bestie. I really so glad to have her as my bestie as she really brought a lot of fun for me. Thank you so much Jung ;) 



Lastly, Happy Birthday to myself and I am going to enjoy my sweet nineteen very very well! 
All the best to myself! :D 



Breadfruits
17, Jalan 26/70a,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
Tel: 603 6201 0090
Business hours:
Open daily from 8.30am to 9pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment